CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

A is for Abnormally Huge


My boobs. They're magic, ya'll.

And not in the way that creepy guys in the dance clubs would tell me. No, they've taken on a whole new magical wonder to them. They cause my child to grow at freakish rates.

The Punky had her two month checkup today and is growing by leaps and bounds, according to the benevolent nurse practitioner (BNP, for future reference). Our newest stats stand at:

24.5 inches long, 98th percentile (up from 22 inches last month)
13 lbs., 13 oz., 95th percentile (up from 10 lbz., 1 oz. last month)
Head is 15 inches circumference, up 13.5" from last month.

Holy hell. Two inches and damn near four pounds in a month?
She's growing like a damn weed. I mean, I'm pretty decent sized (5'10 and 140 lbs.), so it was assumed she'd probably have my build since she was skinny and tall when she was born (7 lbs., 7 oz. and 21 inches). But seriously... baby growth spurts are amazing to me. Based on her percentiles, she'd get an A for growing. Go baby go. My kid is by far superior to most.

97% of children her age, to be exact.

2 comments:

Erica Kain said...

Are you injecting your boobs with Human Growth Hormone? That is such a lame way to win the percentile war.

Don't think I don't lie awake at night wondering about Baby V's head, which, unlike her massive, chart-topping body, is just at 75%. What did I do wrong? Can you ship me some of your boobmilk?

Ali said...

Lol. Cheers.