CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Place your bets.

A brief discussion between A and I this morning:

A (to Punky): "And maybe when you're a big sister..."
Me: "It's cute that you're talking about having more."
A: "Pshaw..."
Me: "I bet the next one'll be another girl, then you'll be sorry!"
A: "I think I'd be okay with that."

So where are you gonna place your bets?

1.) That A and I have another kid -- far, far off in the future if we do?
2.) That it will be another girl?
3.) That A will be eating his words in about 15 years?

1 comments:

Erica Kain said...

Chebbles can tell the Punk that little sisters are great! They distract the moms, so you can, you know, cut all your dresses/hair with scissors or whatever. It's the hottest accessory!