CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthdayversarymas!

I've been terrorizing the internet, expecting and new mothers, and sorority sisters for a whole year now. How2In6 started up exactly a year ago today, as a place for me to vent and tell the tale of a nice girl from a nice family with a nice college degree who suddenly and unexpectedly got pregnant by her crazy red-headed boyfriend, and the hilarity that ensued.

A year later and the little jelly bean of that initial post has gone from this:



To this:



The crazy redheaded boyfriend known to all as A is now my husband and we are on the verge of our first anniversary, having made it a year (two years together) without successfully killing each other.

It's been a crazy year and I'm thankful for those of you who've been along for the ride (and those who've invited me along on their own rollercoasters), thank you for the comments of encouragement, laughing at/with me, and coming back to make sure I haven't died when I fail to blog due to the doldrums of teething. Here's to another year of craziness, obscenity, pissing off my sorority headquarters, and laughing about it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Punk Rock Mom:

I love, love, love, love you. Thank you for always giving me something to smile about. Now go on and blog about black squirrels ;) [black bastards]

All my love to you, that beautiful baby girl, and the Rocker.

Auntie S.

mometo2 said...

Congrats! I love your blog, Punky is adorable!