CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Getting strongerrrr...

Throughout the entirety of this post, it's imperative that you read it with the theme song from the Rocky movies in your head:
Boomp3.com

So as I mentioned last week -- complete with ketchup-laced YouTube video (which by the way, A and I eat ketchup on everything. That's like two months' worth of ketchup in our household) -- Punky is now crawling. And like the idiot first-time mom that I am, I assumed that she'd be content to crawl for a while. Maybe like, three years. Stupid, foolish first-time mommy. A mere six days after she learned to crawl, we spied her doing this:



And then she walked around the pop to this point:


Yes. She's officially begun "cruising." At six months, three weeks old. It kind of reminds me of trig class in high school. I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't know why I signed up for the class at all, and I didn't understand anything we were learning. Then I got a loose grasp on the Pythagorean Theorem, but before I even knew for sure if I totally understood it, we were doing advanced calculus.

Parenthood is a lot like that.

Either way... I'm so totally doomed.

1 comments:

Ali said...

The movie itself was good for a smile, but the "we're so screwed" at the end made me laugh out loud and startle my dog.

:)

Good luck.