CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mama said they was my magic boobs...

You gotta read the title like Forrest Gump. Remember, in the movie, he talks about his scoliosis-correcting leg braces and shoes? And Mama said they was his magic shoes? And... oh never mind. Anyway.

Punky's four month check-up was yesterday and my kid continues to grow at monstrous rates that continue to turn her into a huge freak of nature. Okay, my kid isn't a freak of nature. She's absolutely adorable and 100% healthy, which hey, rock on. But the current stats are now:

  • 17 lbs., 8 oz. (up from 15 lbs., 3 oz. last month) = 100th percentile in weight
  • 26.5" long (up from 25.5 last month) = 98th percentile in length
  • 16.5" head diameter. I don't know what percentile that is, they didn't tell us. I'm just glad I didn't have to push it out of my bagingo.
So she's perfectly proportionate. Just big. And could probably crush your house. So really, you probably shouldn't piss me off, or I will send my giant baby to eat your dog and destroy your house. She doesn't have any impulse control because she's like, you know, a baby.

0 comments: