CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Crazy Cat Guy Suveillance

I know some people who read this blog are cat people. I am not a cat person, but whatever you choose in terms of pets is your deal. I've made it clear before that I personally don't like cats, but more than that, I hate Crazy Cat Guy, our neighbor across the street.

It's one thing to own a cat, or a few cats, or shit, own a whole cat colony if you can keep it contained. But not Crazy Cat Guy. Oh no. His cats are all over the god damn neighborhood, every day. I've battled him over this before, with little to no change. The cats are still everywhere. But since I was home alone with nothing to entertain myself with... I began CCG Surveillance.

I took this picture the day I went into labor and it got lost amidst the hundreds of Baby E pictures on the same memory card. I finally found it today and had to share it with you. I give you, a glimpse into the world of Crazy Cat Guy:


Yes. That's his front door hanging wide open in the middle of winter. Maybe airing out the foul, deathly odor of cat piss. I don't know. I do know that there were piles, and piles, and TOWERS of Tidy Cat in the house. And those are three of his cat minions. Those are just a few. Hanging out on his front step. There you have it, kids, the Crazy Cat Guy Fortress of Solitude.

I don't know what's crazier. All that, or the fact that in my final days of pregnancy I was actually watching him so closely as to take a picture, with zoom in full effect, of his front door. I'm one tinfoil hat shy of complete insanity here, folks...

1 comments:

Erica Kain said...

That is awesome. I'm particularly impressed because I was obsessed about my neighbor's comings and goings right up through my own labor. I guess that's part of being marooned in the house. Although I love cats (you know, people give me cat mugs, etc.), the woman next door to me is a real *cat lady*, even going so far as cat-napping my old cat so I wouldn't put him to sleep. I've posted pictures of her porch too!!