CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I still got it.

My husband A owns/runs a used record store. If you've ever seen High Fidelity, you can kind of assume the breed of folk that work there. I generally like them all except for his assistant manager, C, who is a complete tool and his wife is a stupid whore -- the kind of stupid that totally doesn't even realize that I don't like her. So anyway. The following is an exchange that apparently happened today after I stopped in the store and left, between A, C, and P, one of A's high school stoner minions.

P: (to A) Dude, your wife was looking totally hot today.
A: She normally does.
C: Well what about my wife? You never say she's hot when she comes in.
P: Because your wife is a fat beast.


At least it's good to know I can still get a rise out of the high school demographic.

2 comments:

Erica Kain said...

That is SO AWESOME. You got checked out *postpartum*. It can't just be the milky hooters either, it's probably actual hotness. Go you!

Anonymous said...

MILF