CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

If this doesn't make you smile...



...then I will punch you square in the face.


A caught Baby E just having a damn fine time Sunday morning when he woke up. I'm lucky in that for now at least, when she initially wakes up, she's content to sit and chatter and sputter rather than screaming bloody murder. (That comes a little bit later, namely when I think it's safe to go back to sleep.) I fell asleep nursing her about an hour prior, which meant that without my wicked Photoshopping skills, you'd be getting a nice glimpse of my nipple in this picture too. Way to go, Father of the Year -- years from now our child will be perusing photos from her infancy and... what's that? Is that's mom's NIPPLE?

2 comments:

EmilyTheGood said...

That's a very cute picture!

Deven has been favoring us with smiles, but we have never been able to snap a pic of it.

Your girl is gorgeous!

Erica Kain said...

That's an awesome shot! And about 99% of our hospital shots have some serious nip-action, so you're not alone.