CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

My political input

This is the closest you'll ever hear me talk about politics on this blog -- talking politics in the blogosphere is overrated and exhausting, and while I used to be heavily involved in it, I have no interest in it now (blogging at least -- in the real world, I love it). I will never directly tell you my political orientation or preach my political views. The people who know me know where I stand, and that's good enough for me.

That being said... I will say that if John McCain got the Republican nod for the Presidential nomination, I probably wouldn't vote for him, unless he's up against a certain Democrat who we'll call Millary Plinton. But if I had to vote based on how hot a candidate was in his 20's... yeah, it'd definitely be the Big Mac...



Because seriously? Damn.

0 comments: