CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Death Sentence

My husband, A, has full blown stomach flu. We're talking the whole nine yards -- I haven't seen him hold anything, water included, for longer than about 20 minutes, he says just watching things on TV makes him queasy, talking makes him throw up, and he's been dead to the world for nearly 24 hours. Cold sweats, smells like death, sticky and gross. Yeah.

And the worst thing is knowing that it is going to undoubtedly hit me soon and there's not much I can do about it at this point. I have a fever already and have been trying to hydrate myself as much as possible in anticipation (since my body technically isn't mine right now)... but it's probably only a matter of hours before I join the puking ranks.

Yuck, yuck, yuck.

1 comments:

Ali said...

Seems the only thing that could be more fun than being sick is being pregnant while sick. I've got my fingers crossed on your behalf, here's hoping it's not as bad for you as for your hubby.