CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009


It's so convenient that my current age is also the same number as some popular TV show I've never seen. (No, really. I've never watched Lost either.) But yes, just an FYI, because it's my blog and I can attention-whore if I want to (because that's basically all this is here) -- today is my birthday, and I am 24. Today also marks the two-year anniversary of Punky's conception... so provided my good buddy Mirena doesn't fail me, we can make it the second consecutive birthday in a row that I don't get knocked up! Woo woo!

Though, in the birthdays since the notorious 22nd, I haven't gotten falling down drunk and writhed around on a pool table or danced on a guitar amp in the same night. The two may or may not be directly correlated.

Anyway. It's my birthday. And I am old.

4 comments:

Albany Jane said...

Happy Birthday! I think at least a *couple* of drinks are in order.

Plus food - you do get a birthday dessert, right?

MamaSigi said...

Happy Birthday! My mirena is holding steady so hopefully yours should too. Although wonderdad also recently went for the the big snip I haven't gotten mine out yet because I swear the doors to the factory are closed forever! Regardless enjoy yourself and have a great birthday.

Ali said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Mine was Saturday.

And I am older, so nyah.

Love, TG from BW