CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Crap. They grow.

A. and I are members of our local zoo -- dating back to the Pre-Punky days -- so we wind up at the zoo just about every other week during the summer. Every time we go with Punk, we take a picture of her on this bronze orangutan statue. Our first visit of the season was earlier this week and true to tradition, we got the Orangutan Picture. And holy crap. My baby, my little blob that I had to hold for the picture (and Photoshop my arm out of later), is a toddler, happily sitting on the orangutan herself. And so, the Orang-Montage....

FOUR MONTHS:


FIVE MONTHS:


SEVEN MONTHS:


14.5 MONTHS:

Holy crap.

Also, now that she's a toddler, she's also eligible for contracting bacterial diseases from the goats at the petting zoo:

So if in a few weeks you hear of a goat flu pandemic... you're welcome.

2 comments:

Kayla G said...

She is so cute. I love the pictures. (:

Albany Jane said...

Goat flu, pig flu. All these flus from relatively cute animals. Call me once there's a rabid iguana flu.

I'm one of those childless wierdos, so do I congratulate you on Punky growing? At any rate, awesome 'orang-montage', dude!