CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo

I've been a serious asshole about this blog lately. It feels like every other post I am whining that I have nothing to write about and apologizing like a little bitch for it. Sorry, I'm busy, my life's a wreck, I have nothing funny to say, blah blah blah... you know the routine at this point.

So it's National Blog Posting Month again. I figure my G's are in so I may as well jump in -- if for nothing else but to challenge myself to get back into writing and stop being a dick to my blog and the few people who actually keep coming back to read. I can't promise it'll always be quality, or funny, or pretty, or even coherent, but at any rate, yeah, sure, I'm in.

So hey, let's kick this shit off with a Punky Halloween Picture. Because my kid's teh win.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Very cute. Cheers on jumping in to NaBloPoMo.

Erica Kain said...

Buzz Buzz, who the hell took my candy?