CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm awfully sorry.

And now, a message from Pee Wee Herman…



I’ve been a total serious downer lately. Sorry guys. My life is one gigantic shit show right now in ways I can’t even really begin to divulge. So my writing has started to show it – and I totally bailed on NaBloPoMo. I’m sorry. After comments on the Deleted Post (if you saw it, you saw it; if you didn’t, don’t worry about it… I decided it’s best to confront the issues in another way), I feel obligated to state (the obvious) that I really have the greatest readers, and friends, a girl could ask for. Thank you for your continued readership and support. It means the world to me and keeps me going.

In a Word Document at this very moment, I have an actual, substantial, hopefully funny and interesting post in the works. So please have faith in me. And it involves BOOBIES! Stay tuned…

2 comments:

Robert Leu said...

Whenever I need an apology from YouTube, I usually go with this one from A Fish Called Wanda

Of course, I never apologize for anything so this is the only time I'll ever post it.

Admiral_John said...

YAY BOOBIES!!!