CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ya Gotta Eat.

Last night I pretty much ensured A. and I can no longer go back to the Rally's downtown (Checkers for you Southern folk).

Okay. I went there late last night for late night snacks and ordered cheese fries. NO chili. NO onion. Just cheese on fries. Go through drive-thru. Check the box since last time they still made it with chili. There's chili on it. So I go back through and explain there's chili on it, I asked for no chili. Go through again.

This white trash nasty old bitch takes it from me like she didn't believe me, and gives it back to me after a couple minutes. I assume that since I brought the error to their attention, surely it's okay now. I check really quick and it looks right.

Get home, A. opens it up, and basically they just put more cheese on top of the chili. It was the SAME GODDAMN THING I'd given them, except they heaped on cheese so you couldn't see the chili.

A normal person would've probably chalked it up to a loss. Oh no. No no no. I take the cheese fries and drive the 15 minutes BACK downtown and go through the drive-thru again. (I wasn't going through the walkup because I wasn't wearing a bra and trust me, I'm not getting out of the car like that.)

The drive-thru and the walk-up were both packed and there's this poor girl running both registers as best she can, while being bitched at and screamed at by this white trash bitch I dealt with previously. The girl rang me up before, and to her credit, the receipt DOES say "cheese only." I know it's not her fault. She just rings the order in and hands me the bag, which she can't even get that done right now without getting bitched at. I pull up to the window and I can hear her saying (pretty politely) to White Trash Bitch that, "She asked for just cheese, no chili."

"WELL IF YOU HAD RINGED IT IN RIGHT WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM!"

And you could tell the girl just didn't want to get yelled at anymore so she didn't argue. She peeks out to tell me it'll be a minute and I smile sweetly and say, "It's okay, it's not your fault. You rang it in right."

The White Trash Bitch comes to the window and practically throws the fries into my car, "Here's your cheese fries." No, "I'm sorry," nothing like that, all while still bitching at the Register Girl. I open the bag to check my order and White Trash Bitch hollers, "Ma'am, you need to pull forward."

Uh-uh. That's when hell breaks loose.

"NO. I have wasted enough of my time tonight because YOU can't make an order right. YOU can wait ONE FUCKING MINUTE while I check and make sure that YOU didn't fuck up my order AGAIN."

"Don't you swear at me [she had been cussing up a storm at the poor girl the whole I time I was in drive-thru], I made it myself. There's just cheese on it now pull forward."

"NO. Obviously you have shown you are incapable of making an order correctly, on top of that you LIED to me the last time I came through. So you can hold the fuck on. I'm sorry YOUR life is so fucking miserable that you have to work nightshift at Rally's and get wet by yelling at this poor girl, who as far as I can tell is the only one here capable of doing her job right."

I checked my fries. They were just cheese.

"Hey, just cheese. THANK YOU."

Speed off.

And so. I can't go back. But I DID wait until I got the food before I started yelling. And I didn't eat any of it, A. ate it all... just in case there WAS spit.

0 comments: