CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And now, an open letter

Dear Motorists in the God-Forsaken City I Regretably Still Live In,

It's snow. We saw it last year. We saw it the year before that. Roughly 95% of us have spent every single year of our lives from November through March seeing, playing in, being exposed to, and driving in this mysterious white stuff called snow. So please, I'm begging you, consider driving more than FIVE GODDAMN MILES AN HOUR the minute it falls from the sky. I swear, you will not swerve off the road and die a horrible fiery death if you get dangerous and up it to say, of, 15 mph.

With Love,
The Crazy Bitch in the Lumina

3 comments:

Erica Kain said...

You would laugh your ass off at how California drivers act when it starts to RAIN. They freak out. Hub-D and I are from Pittsburgh, so we scoff, scoff, scoff.

Anonymous said...

Drivers piss me off all the time. But during this time of the year, they freak out if we get snow. But, I live in Asheville, NC, and that means that "snow" is less than an inch. Yet, they still freak out. Ugh.

Albany Jane said...

Where I live you'd still think a good majority of people get complete amnesia once the snow melts.

When I lived in the south it snowed once and they completely shut down a major city. And we're talking like a 1/2" of powder.