CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Get back in the pool, whores.

I really, really, really hate this commercial:



You wanna know why? Because I used to use the Nuvaring. You know what happened when I used the Nuvaring?


Yeah. That.

(Disclaimer: I love my daughter more than life itself, no matter how completely, totally, and utterly unplanned her conception was.)


So whenever this commercial comes on -- and it's on all the fucking time -- I damn near lose my mind. I just want to scream at those stupid bitches to put their yellow swimsuits and swimmy caps back on and GET BACK IN THE GODDAMN POOL because when you decide to be all swanky in the hot tub in your slutty two piece bikini, that's when you get babies. That's right, THERE ARE BABIES IN THE NUVARING HOT TUB.

That's all.

2 comments:

Allie said...

LMAO!!!! Damn slutty nuvaring hot tub!

Erica Kain said...

"Get back in your room, sweetie!"... you know that's the soundtrack to this video, yes? Quite appropriate, actually, in a Rapunzel kind of way.