CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Pending news...

No. I'm not pregnant.




Since clearly you haven't read enough of my obscenity-laden rants, soon you'll be able to actually listen my manly voice as I harass you and insult your mother and make attacks against your personal integrity. It'll be just like you're one of my best friends, who regularly receive such voicemails from me!

It's an idea that's sort of been in the making ever since I first listened to, and eventually become a hapless groupie of, The DP Show, and now the ideas are finally coming to fruition. How quickly, I don't know. I'm terrified of change and technology, and whenever faced with the decision between anything or masturbation in my free time, masturbation usually wins.

But hopefully within the next two weeks, I will have this podcast thing up and running, and yelling obscenities at you thanks to the wonders of technology!

You've been warned.

1 comments:

Kayla said...

Stoked. It'll be grand. I've always wondered what your voice sounds like. I imagine it as I imagine my friend Merissa's: very proper with a hint of bitter and cynical.