CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

So, um, guess what I did?

Yeah. I popped out the kiddo...

LITTLE MISS "E"
Born February 15, 2008
4:19 p.m.
7 lbs., 7 oz.
21 in. long...
... and absolutely fabulous. :)

I spent almost exactly 24 hours in labor, about 13 hours of which I actually felt. Modern medicine, I love you. I'll give the full scoop eventually here, but in the meantime, I just wanted to drop the news. Now if you'll excuse me, my boob service is requested...

... oh hell, but here's a picture to pique your interest:


4 comments:

Cookie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :)
Congratulations, she's beautiful!

Ali said...

Yay! :) She's a cutie. Good work on the baby building.

Admiral_John said...

YAY! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful. Enjoy the flowers :)